License and limitations:
We sell a license to build one boat from our plans. The plans remain our intellectual property.
The purchase of a license to build includes a free set of blueprints.
The plans are copyrighted and can not be copied without
This is a "global" store: we sell our plans and books
worldwide and there is no geographic or currency limitation
except for the kits. For a few countries, we will require
more credit card information by fax like a signature or
proof of card validity.
We collect the Florida sales tax on all kits and material purchases shipped to Florida.
There is no sales tax on the license to build one boat since it is intangible property.
Outside Florida or outside the USA, you are responsible for paying your local taxes.
We do not charge taxes on sales outside of Florida.
OnLine orders, how it works:
Don't be afraid to browse our store and add items to
your shopping cart: no order is complete until you fill
an order form and click on "order".
If you change your mind, email or call and we will probably
be able to stop the order before it is processed.
To use our shopping cart, your browser must accept
cookies. If you do not want to accept cookies, you will
not be able to order online. In that case, you can order
by mail, fax or phone. Our fax number is 772-770-3249,
The order desk is unable to answer technical questions.
Order online with or without a credit card.
In either case, use our system to automatically add
your totals and calculate shipping costs.
The process is simple:
- Choose a category to see a list of available items.
- Select an item and you will go to a details page
with a description of the boat or book and if applicable,
links to study plans, pictures and kits.
- On any page, select "Buy" and you will see a screen
(shopping cart page) showing your totals. Some items
will require to select an option like the units used
on the plans: metric or inches?
- From the shopping cart page, you can choose to "check
out" if you buy only one item or "continue" shopping
to select more. You can also remove one or several
items from the shopping cart or change the quantity
if you want to order more than one of each.
- At all times, you can cancel everything or simply
leave the site and abandon your shopping cart: we
will clean up for you . . .
- To calculate shipping costs, we need your address.
Enter your information on that page. Select Checkout
again to see your total with shipping. If you agree,
proceed with Checkout and select a payment method.
All order are FOB our Vero Beach warehouse, unless otherwise arranged
- You can pay online with a credit card. SECURITY:
All transactions are processed on our e-boat.net
See our payment form here:
and click on the security seal in the page.
We use 256 bit encryption and haven't experienced
one case of fraud in 7 years and 30,000 transactions.
There is a 100% guarantee: you will not be charged
if we do not deliver the items you ordered.
Some browsers may still display a warning because
we redirect to a thank you page that is not on the
- If you prefer, you can give your credit card
information by phone or by fax. Click continue
and your order will be recorded without credit card
information. You can call the phone number on that
page during normall business hours, US Eastern Times.
- To order by mail, click continue. Your order will
be recorded. Mail a check or money order to
the address listed on the order page.
- After selecting the CONTINUE button, you will see
a page with your invoice. You can print that page
for your records.
- Wire Transfer: if for some reasons you prefer to use a bank wire transfer, please email the order desk and we will respond with detailed instructions. Orders paid by wire take a few days to process, and you will need to add a $15 wire fee to the order total.
- You will receive an email with a copy of your temporary
invoice and an order number.
- Paypal: we do not accept Paypal.
Exchanges and refunds:
- Plans can not be returned, sorry. We show sufficient
information to avoid any confusion or mistake about
our boats and methods.
- In some rare cases, kits and books can be returned
but all returned items must be in perfect unused condition.
- The buyer pays for the return shipping.
- The trade-in or refund value is the price you paid
minus our original shipping costs and a 25% restocking
charge, no exceptions. The shipping cost will be the
real cost and may be higher than what is listed at
the web site. Again: this does not apply to plans.
Plans can not be returned.
The best technical support: we will help you succeed!
All our plans and kits come with full technical support. Ask questions on our support web site bateau2.com.
Designers and fellow builders will respond immediately. At the same site, you will find hundreds of pages of tutorials, plans updates, a forum to share ideas about our boats and thousands of pictures - see completed boats and many of the building steps done by builders like you.
All of the supplies required to build our boats are available at BoatBuilderCentral.com. Epoxy resins, fiberglass, marine plywood, foam, paint and hardware will be delivered to your door at a lower price than local stores.